Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Running Through My CD Collection: Day 11



Today's album: Back in Black (AC/DC) 

Length: 42 minutes

Activity: Treadmill run/incline walk

What listening to this album made me think of: Being in a seedy Buffalo bar (probably Sutter's), because when I'm trying to peel the soles of my shoes off a sticky linoleum floor while drinking an Alabama slammer is the only time I really enjoy listening to AC/DC.

Review: I don't really like AC/DC. As previously stated. Much like I don't really like the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, or Bruce Springsteen. Don't try to convince me with arguments. The heart wants what the heart wants, and it's not AC/DC. "Shook Me All Night Long" is a great song, though.

How I felt after: My feet and ankles hurt.

Random fact I learned about this artist/album: Mutt Lange's real name is Robert John. I know this because Robert John "Mutt" Lange is splashed right across the front of the CD.

Why I'm doing this: See Day 1


Tweets and treats at @jenngidman.

No comments:

Post a Comment